REVIEW: Nichido Liquid Eyeliner

6:02:00 PM

Today i wanted to make a review on Nichido liquid Eyeliner. Actually, i'm more comfortable with the pen type of eyeliners because they are easier to apply. Since my Sansan pen eyeliner lasted for 1 month only i decided to go for liquid.






Nichido Liquid Eyeliner is great for thin application. For my eyes, i do a lot of swiping since i wanted it bolder and thicker. It dries fast so after the application, i can immediately curl my lashes and apply mascara.

What i hate about it is that for some reason, it stings my eye. It felt like i applied alcohol over my lashes that made it stingy. 

Will i repurchase? No. I think i'll go for gel liners.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook