10th Photoshoot: Aztec Crew

3:11:00 AM

I'm still dead tired from yesterdays photo shoot. I assisted both the photographer and makeup artist. Well, Bad day for me I have, again, my quarterly eye infection - just hate it. Because of that, I did a smokey eye to cover it up.

Before anything else, let me introduce to you from left: Chrisna Bobis (Winner of model search), Me, Zielah (Owner of Zielah's) and Reese Ricaborda (Model). Lindsay was MIA (Other model) because she was out with the photographers.
Going back, My smokey eye makeup.

No one even noticed that my eyes were uneven. Oh yeah!:) 




Photographer: Clement Fajardo
Post-processing by ME :)

Thank you everyone for making the shoot a SUCCESS!
To Zielah of Zielah's clothing and Clement for his support.
To Models Reese Ricaborda, Lindsay Chetaud and winner of model search Chrisna Bobbis.
To Photographers Kat Nobleza and Ram Marcelo
To Makeup artist Albert Tablan


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook