November 2012 shoot for Zielah's

10:28:00 PM

I had been away for months and it felt like it  had been a decade haha. Kidding aside, I was busy with my finals and press stuff. We were given another load which was the planner/magazine so that explains why I had not updated for so long.

Anyway, we had our last photo shoot for Zielah's Couture around last week of November. We had three photographers namely Clem Fajardo, Ralph Marcelo and Jasper Salcedo. Models were Chin Obcena and Nicole Zablan. Makeup by me of course. 









If you're interested in the style of the clothes Zielah's Couture is offering, feel free to click the link placed in the left side of this blog.


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook