Haul: Robinsons Ermita

10:46:00 PM

At first, I thought I could not blog because of academics and extra curricular activities. I then realized that I'm easily distracted by things (Computer games and phone games) during break time. Instead of editing photos, I either play or sleep. Well, I guess when it comes to prioritizing, I'm not good.

Anyway, Zielah's back on business! The online shop I collaborated with before. Since we are going to start promoting and advertising again, I bought some makeup. For my haul,




HBC has a stall inside Robinson Ermita. It is located near the National Bookstore. I bought some of their natural falsies. The lashes are sold for 20.75 php each. On another note, I actually planned to buy their eyelash glue but it isn't available so I settled for Aido Eye Putti glue.

Fanny Serrano refills in Organza and Duchess. Sold for P299.


Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks in Mauvey and Magenta. Sells for 155 php each.


Ever Bilena eyeliners in black and brown and Nichido spot concealer.

Some hair stuff for blow drying.


I'm planning to buy more unfortunately I left my wallet in my room and it sucks that it has to rain hard everyday. :( That's it for my haul. 

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook