Haul: November 2013

8:16:00 PM

The brushes from artist studio brand are greatly recommended in the blog sphere. I kept seeing them on blogs for months but I didn't earned any interest of buying one until I saw them in actual. Originally, my objective for going to Landmark Trinoma was to buy myself a curling iron. Few steps from the iron shelves are these babies. For my haul:



The brush handle is long and the color pink adds attraction.
I lost the angle brush during a photo shoot. It's new and it is depressing that I lost it that quick. I don't know if it fell some place else since it can't be found in the studio or if someone with us took it. Actually, I lost a number of products like eyeliner and final powder. 

Sponges for P 139.75

Makeup Cleansing Tissues for P29.75

Velcro for P19.75
-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook