Review: Ever Bilena Advance Liquid Lipstick

1:36:00 PM

Hi there! I'm back with a new found love. I don't think I feature a lot of lipstick here though I have a lot. And in that case of course, I never had a liquid lipstick review. This one is a first :).  

So I got here an Ever Bilena Advance Liquid Lipstick in the shade Pink Pearl. I have used their matte lipsticks before but it feels  dry and will require some moisturizing. But don't get me wrong, I love their matte lipsticks! 

It's a great thing that EB now came up with a liquid lipstick that gives a cream finish and can be a matte by blotting with a tissue paper. The great part is they are affordable at P 180. Oh di ba, budget friendly. 


Net weight: 5ml
Expiration: 24 M


The packaging is consist of a white plastic twist cap tube with a doe-foo applicator.


The product is super pigmented. It stays for long hours even after drinking or eating. Is it transfer proof? Not really. You have to let it dry or blot first. I believe it is the staining power that is excellent. 

I'm wearing the liquid lipstick on the right portion of my upper and lower lips. See how pigmented the liquid lipstick is? It is really impressive.


The product glides smoothly on the lips  and you can apply it even without moisturizing. 


Is it worth buying? Yes. I'm already planning to purchase the other 5 shades.

-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook